VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB, AMEX: SVBL) ("Silver Bull") is pleased to announce the appointment of Jason Cunliffe to the role of Vice President of Exploration, and Martin King to the role of Chief Geologist.
Mr. Cunliffe moves from the Chief Geologist role he previously held at Silver Bull to the role of Vice President of Exploration. Mr. Cunliffe has held a number of senior management positions including the South American Exploration Manager for Hochschild Mining plc and Underworld Resources and senior geologist positions with IAMGOLD and brings over 16 years of experience working throughout South and Central America. Mr. Cunliffe is a Professional Geologist, has a master's degree in Geology from Leicester University in the United Kingdom and is fluent in English and Spanish.
Mr. King, who has been involved as a consultant with the Sierra Mojada project since March 2010, takes up the role of Chief Geologist for Silver Bull. Mr. King brings over 24 years working as a geologist to the project as well as considerable experience working in carbonate hosted mineral deposits. He was part of the team led by Murray Hitzman, a director of Silver Bull, which defined the Lisheen zinc deposit in Ireland, and has previously worked in Mexico, Canada, Australian, Peru, Suriname, and Yemen exploring for gold, silver, lead, and zinc. Mr. King is a Professional Geologist, is a graduate of the National University of Ireland and is fluent in English and Spanish.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV