Jeffersonville Bancorp NY Stock Downgraded (JFBC)
- Reflecting the weaknesses we have cited, including the decline in the company's earnings per share, JFBC has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 5.24% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income has decreased by 11.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $0.79 million to $0.70 million.
- The gross profit margin for JEFFERSONVILLE BANCORP is currently very high, coming in at 75.70%. Regardless of JFBC's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 11.70% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 50.42% to $0.54 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, JEFFERSONVILLE BANCORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -119.54%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.