Knology Inc. Stock Upgraded (KNOL)
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 17.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income increased by 85.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $7.64 million to $14.17 million.
- KNOLOGY INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, KNOLOGY INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.02 versus -$0.09 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.22 versus -$0.02).
- The gross profit margin for KNOLOGY INC is rather high; currently it is at 68.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 10.80% is above that of the industry average.
- Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market, KNOLOGY INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.