Anadigics Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ANAD)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Anadigics Incorporated (Nasdaq:ANAD) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $2.79, below its previous 52-week low of $2.82 with 1.2 million shares traded as of 3:51 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 831,100 shares over the past 30 days. Anadigics has a market cap of $201 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 55.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. ANADIGICS, Inc. provides semiconductor solutions to the broadband wireless and wireline communications markets. Its products include radio frequency (RF) power amplifiers (PAs), tuner integrated circuits, active splitters, line amplifiers, and other components.
- Practice your ANAD trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV