CARLSBAD, Calif., Aug. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE Amex: NTN), today announced it will conduct a conference call to discuss its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2011 at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, August 11, 2011.
Hosting the call will be CEO, Michael Bush and CFO, Kendra Berger.
To access the conference call, please dial (877) 790-8271, if calling from the United States or Canada, or (954) 320-7648, if calling internationally, and use passcode 88051763.A replay of the call will be available until August 18, 2011, which can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056, if calling from the United States or Canada, or (404) 537-3406, if calling internationally. Please use passcode 88051763 to access the replay. The call will also be accompanied live by webcast over the Internet and accessible at the Company's Web site at http://www.buzztime.com. About Buzztime NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE Amex: NTN) is a leading bar and restaurant social entertainment and integrated marketing platform. Trusted by 3,900 bars and restaurants in North America since 1985, Buzztime integrates trivia, card and sports games with in- and out-of-venue messaging and communication tools. With 1,900,000 registered consumers and 50,000,000 games played each year, Buzztime players spread the word and invite friends and family to their favorite Buzztime location to enjoy an evening of fun and competition. With Buzztime entertainment and marketing solutions, bars and restaurants attract new customers, turn casual visitors into regulars, and give guests a reason to stay longer. For the most up-to-date information on NTN Buzztime, please visit www.buzztime.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter. BUZZTIME CONTACT: Kendra Berger Chief Financial Officer NTN Buzztime, Inc. (760) 438-7400 CCG CONTACT: Mark Collinson Partner CCG Investor Relations (310) 954-1343 SOURCE NTN Buzztime, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV