- Emerick will invest $1.0 million in GGL by way of a private placement of 20 million Units at $0.05 per Unit. The warrant will be exercisable for 3 years at $0.10.
- Upon expenditure of $10.0 million over 5 years Emerick will have earned a 75% interest in the PGB. Of these expenditures not less than $600,000 will be a commitment to carry out an agreed program in 2011 and 2012 designed to advance as many targets as possible to a drilling stage and to cover the costs of legal surveys required to bring certain claims to lease in 2011 and 2012. Upon Emerick having earned the 75% interest in the PGB, the parties will form a joint venture with standard JV and dilution provisions.
- Except with respect to the assets of GGL that are subject to agreements with Rio Tinto Exploration Canada Inc. and De Beers Canada Inc. which provide for mutual right to first offer, Emerick will have a right of first offer with respect to all assets of GGL outside the PGB.
Emerick Resources Options Major Land Package In NWT, Plans $2 Million Financing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.