Coates International, Ltd. Ships More Industrial Natural Gas Electric Power CSRV Engine Gen Sets To Alberta, Canada
WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., Aug. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (OTCBB: COTE) – Coates International, Ltd. (the "Company") is pleased to report that on August 4, 2011 it shipped another Industrial Natural Gas Electric Power CSRV engine Gen Set to Alberta, Canada. These gen sets are field systems and will be deployed by Almont Energy, Inc.
Management comments, "The Coates team is working feverishly to manufacture more CSRV gen sets. We expect to ship more Natural Gas gen sets within the next two weeks. These CSRV systems are specifically designed to run on flare off gas and other fuels."
Poppet valves burn out in a matter of weeks on this type of fuel, where the CSRV systems are designed to utilize Natural gas and any other types of engine fuels.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov.Contact Information: Coates International Ltd.Phone: 732-449-7717E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org THE COATES OFFICIAL NEWS WEBSITE: www.coatesengine.com www.mostadvancedengine.com SOURCE Coates International, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV