American Shared Hospital Services (NYSE AMEX:AMS), a leading provider of turnkey technology solutions for advanced radiosurgical and radiation therapy solutions, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter of 2011 results on Monday, August 8, 2011 at 3 p.m. Eastern Time / 12 noon Pacific Time. Second quarter results of 2011 will be released the morning of Monday, August 8, 2011.
Monday, August 8, 2011 at 3 p.m. ET / 12 noon PT
Teleconference and Webcast InformationTo participate, please call (800) 588-4973 at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the call. A live on-demand webcast of the call will be provided by Thomson Reuters and posted at www.ashs.com and www.earnings.com. The webcast is also being distributed over Thomson Reuters’ Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call through Thomson Reuters’ individual investor center at www.earnings.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in Thomson Reuters’ Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters’ password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com). About AMS ( www.ashs.com ) American Shared Hospital Services provides turnkey technology solutions for advanced radiosurgical and radiation therapy services. AMS is the world leader in providing Gamma Knife radiosurgery equipment, a non-invasive treatment for malignant and benign brain tumors, vascular malformations and trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain). The Company also offers the latest IGRT and IMRT systems, as well as its proprietary Operating Room for the 21st Century® concept. Through its preferred stock investment in Still River Systems, AMS plans to complement these services with the Monarch 250 TM proton beam radiation therapy (PBRT) system, which has not yet been approved by the FDA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV