Global Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (GLBL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Global Industries (Nasdaq:GLBL) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $4.34, below its previous 52-week low of $4.35 with 1.5 million shares traded as of 12:03 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.5 million shares over the past 30 days. Global has a market cap of $568.2 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 31% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Global Industries, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides construction and subsea services to the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Practice your GLBL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV