NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Heartware International (Nasdaq:HTWR) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $61.16, below its previous 52-week low of $61.30 with 108,899 shares traded as of 12:02 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 148,300 shares over the past 30 days. Heartware International has a market cap of $859.5 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are down 27% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. HeartWare International, Inc. develops and manufactures small implantable heart pumps or ventricular assist devices for the treatment of advanced heart failure.
- Practice your HTWR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HTWR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV