PowerShares BLDRS Asia 50 ADR ETF (ADRA) follows the Bank of New York Mellon Asia 50 ADR Index covering 50 different Asian market-based depository receipts. The fund was launched in November 2002. The expense ratio is .23%. AUM equal $42 million and average daily trading volume is 5,000 shares. As of late July 2011 the annual dividend was $.23 making the current yield .85% and year-to-date return -1.50%.
Data as of July 2011
ADRA Top Ten Holdings and Weightings
1. BHP Billiton Limited ADR (BHP): 12.10%2. Toyota Motor Corporation ADR (TM): 9.38% 3. Westpac Banking Corp ADR (WBK): 5.34% 4. Honda Motor Company ADR (HMC): 5.18% 5. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ADR (TSM): 5.02% 6. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. ADR (MTU): 4.88% 7. Canon, Inc. ADR (CAJ): 4.18% 8. China Mobile Ltd. ADR (CHL): 3.61% 9. Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. ADR (SMFG): 3.04% 10. CNOOC, Ltd. ADR (CEO): 2.84% PowerShares Asia Pacific ex-Japan ETF (PAF) follows the FTSE RAFI Developed Asia Pacific ex-Japan Index which is designed to track the largest equities in the region selected on four fundamental measures: book value, income, sales and dividends. The fund was launched in June 2006. The expense ratio is .80%. AUM equal $81 million and average daily trading volume is 7.6,000 shares. As of late July 2011 the annual dividend was $.71 making the current yield 1.25% and year-to-date return of 4.50%. Data as of July 2011 PAF Top Ten Holdings and Weightings 1. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (SSNLF): 5.30% 2. BHP Billiton Limited (BHPLF): 4.20% 3. National Australia Bank Limited (NAB): 3.93% 4. Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA): 3.68% 5. Westpac Banking Corp (WBC): 3.26% 6. SK Holdings Co Ltd: 3.22% 7. Australia & New Zealand Banking Grp Ltd. (ANEWF): 2.95% 8. Hyundai Motor Company Ltd. GDR (HYUO): 2.53% 9. Posco ADR (PKX): 2.27% 10. Hutchison Whampoa Ltd (00013): 1.77%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV