SPDR Emerging Asia Pacific ETF (GMF) follows the S&P Asia Pacific Emerging BMI Index which includes publicly traded companies throughout emerging Asian Pacific markets. The fund was launched in March 2007. The expense ratio is .59%. AUM equal $730 million and average daily trading volume is 75,000 shares. As of late July 2011 the annual dividend was $1.65 making the current yield less than 2% and year to date 1.00%.
Data as of July 6, 2011
GMF Top Ten Holdings and Weightings
1. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ADR (TSM): 3.04%2. China Construction Bank Corp (00939): 2.63% 3. China Mobile Ltd. (00941): 2.15% 4. Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Ltd. (01398): 1.89% 5. Baidu, Inc. ADR (BIDU): 1.83% 6. PetroChina Company, Ltd. (00857): 1.77% 7. Reliance Industries Ltd. ADR (RLI): 1.74% 8. HTC Corporation (2498): 1.74% 9. CNOOC, Ltd. (00883): 1.67% 10. Infosys Ltd ADR (INFY): 1.64% iShares Asia 50 ETF (AIA) follows the S&P Asia 50 Index which the 50 leading companies from Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan. The fund was launched in November 2007. The expense ratio is .50%. AUM equal $235 million and average daily trading volume is 35,000 shares. As of late July 2011 the annual dividend was $.80 making the current yield 1.7% and year-to-date return of .25%. Data as of July 6, 2011 AIA Top Ten Holdings 1. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (SSNLF): 10.46% 2. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (2330): 6.00% 3. China Construction Bank Corp (00939): 5.35% 4. China Mobile Ltd. (00941): 4.42% 5. Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Ltd. (01398): 3.86% 6. Hyundai Motor Company Ltd. GDR (HYUO): 3.56% 7. CNOOC, Ltd. (00883): 3.39% 8. PetroChina Company, Ltd. (00857): 2.86% 9. Posco ADR (PKX): 2.85% 10. Hon Hai Precision Ind. Co., Ltd. (2317): 2.61%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV