iShares Pacific ex-Japan ETF (EPP) follows the MSCI Pacific ex-Japan Index which follows a blend of Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Singapore equity markets with a heavy weighting toward Australia (65%). The fund was launched in October 2005. The expense ratio is .50%. AUM (Assets under Management) equal $4 billion and average daily trading volume is over 1M shares. As of late July 2011 the annual dividend was $1.97 making the current yield just above 4% and YTD return of .70%.
For investors interested in hedging or speculating ProShares features leveraged long and short ETFs linked to this index.
Data as of July 2011
EPP Top Ten Holdings & Weightings1. BHP Billiton Limited (BHPLF): 9.82% 2. Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA): 5.42% 3. Westpac Banking Corp (WBC): 4.57% 4. National Australia Bank Limited (NAB): 3.94% 5. Australia & New Zealand Banking Grp Ltd. (ANEWF): 3.94% 6. Rio Tinto Limited (RIO): 2.46% 7. Wesfarmers Limited (WES): 2.30% 8. Woolworths Limited (WOW): 2.29% 9. Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM): 2.09% 10. Woodside Petroleum Limited (WOPEF): 2.00%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV