NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Niska Gas Storage Partners (NYSE:NKA) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $15.79, below its previous 52-week low of $15.80 with 38,434 shares traded as of 10:25 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 245,900 shares over the past 30 days. Niska Gas has a market cap of $554.4 million and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 20.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC owns and operates natural gas storage assets in North America. It owns or contracts for approximately 185.5 billion cubic feet of total gas storage capacity. The company has a P/E ratio of 52.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your NKA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about NKA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV