NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Boise (NYSE:BZ) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $5.13, below its previous 52-week low of $5.73 with 1.2 million shares traded as of 10:25 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.9 million shares over the past 30 days. Boise has a market cap of $785.4 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 20.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Boise Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of paper and packaging products. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.8, equal to the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your BZ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about BZ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV