The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud claims against Lihua International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIWA) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially misleading financial statements and breached their fiduciary duties to shareholders.
On August 1, 2011, Absaroka Capital Management issued a report asserting that management of Lihua had engaged in a series of undisclosed self-dealing and related party transactions that diminished the value of the Company. On August 4, 2011, Kerrisdale Capital Management issued a statement supporting Absaroka’s claims of self-dealing by Lihua management. Disclosure of these adverse facts has caused Lihua’s stock price to fall, damaging investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of Lihua investors. If you purchased Lihua stock, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to participate in the class action and to obtain more information. You may also contact Jonathan Horne, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at or email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV