COLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lancaster Colony Corporation (Nasdaq: LANC) announced today that it will release its fiscal year and fourth quarter 2011 financial results prior to the opening of the market on Thursday, August 18, 2011, and will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET.
The conference call will be webcast live via the Internet. To listen to the webcast, go to the company's website, www.lancastercolony.com, click on the webcast link on the home page and enter your registration information when requested.
The company also announced that its board of directors has set the annual meeting of shareholders for 11:00 a.m. ET, Monday, November 21, 2011 in the Lilac meeting room at The Hilton Columbus at Easton, 3900 Chagrin Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43219. The record date for shareholders entitled to vote at the meeting is Friday, September 23, 2011.
Lancaster Colony Corporation is a diversified manufacturer and marketer of consumer products focused primarily on specialty foods for the retail and foodservice markets.SOURCE Lancaster Colony Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV