RBC Bearings Incorporated (Nasdaq: ROLL), a leading international manufacturer of highly-engineered precision plain, roller and ball bearings for the industrial, defense and aerospace industries, today reported results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2012.
First Quarter Highlights
|($ in millions)||Q1 FY 2012||Q1 FY 2011||Change|
|Gross margin %||34.1||%||31.9||%|
|Operating income %||18.2||%||17.1||%|
“We are pleased with the strong results in the first quarter of fiscal 2012 from both the diversified industrial and aerospace markets,” said Dr. Michael J. Hartnett, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We continue to see strong demand in our core industrial markets, including OEM, and we are increasing our production rates to support the increased demand we are seeing in this sector. Relative to the aerospace markets, momentum continues to build following several quarters of sequential growth and we are planning for increased demand in the coming quarters.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV