OKLAHOMA CITY, Aug. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PANHANDL E O I L AN D GA S I N C . (NYSE: PHX) today announced that it will participate in Enercom's The Oil and Gas Conference® being held at the Westin Denver Downtown in Denver, Colo., on Aug. 14-18, 2011.
Michael C. Coffman, President and CEO, and Paul Blanchard, Sr. Vice President and COO, are scheduled to present on Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2011, at 11:45 a.m. Mountain Time. This event will be available to the public live via Internet webcast on The Oil and Gas Conference® website at http://theoilandgasconference.com/webcast.shtml. The Company's presentation and materials will also be available on the Company's website at www.panhandleoilandgas.com .
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. (NYSE-PHX) is engaged in the exploration for and production of natural gas and oil. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.panhandleoilandgas.com .
SOURCE Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV