ST. PAUL, Minn., Aug. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISNS) plans to distribute its earnings results for the second-quarter ended June 30, 2011 the morning of Thursday, August 4, 2011. This is a change from the previously announced timing of after the close of trading on Wednesday, August 3, 2011.
The company will hold an investment community conference call at the revised time of 7:45 a.m. CDT. The call numbers have not changed. To participate, dial 800-762-8779 and reference conference ID 4459219. Please dial in at least 10 minutes prior to the call.
The replay option begins at the revised time of 9:45 a.m. CDT on the date of the call. To listen to the replay, dial 800-406-7325, access code 4459219.About Image Sensing Image Sensing Systems, Inc. is a provider of software-based detection solutions for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) sector and adjacent markets including security, police and parking. We have sold more than 120,000 units of our industry leading Autoscope® machine-vision, RTMS® radar and CitySync automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) products in over 60 countries worldwide. The depth of our experience coupled with the breadth of our product portfolio uniquely positions us to provide powerful hybrid technology solutions and to exploit the convergence of the traffic, security and environmental management markets. We are headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota. Visit us on the web at imagesensing.com. SOURCE Image Sensing Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV