HOUSTON, Aug. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.04 per share, payable to the holders of the Corporation's common shares. The dividend will be payable on September 12, 2011, to the shareholders of record on August 22, 2011.
About W&T Offshore
W&T Offshore is an independent oil and natural gas company focused primarily in the Gulf of Mexico, including exploration in the deepwater and deep shelf regions, where it has developed significant technical expertise. W&T Offshore has recently diversified its operations by expanding onshore into the Permian Basin. W&T Offshore has grown through acquisitions, exploitation and exploration, holds working interests in approximately 67 fields in federal and state waters, and has approximately 30,000 net acres under lease onshore. A majority of its daily production is derived from wells it operates. For more information on W&T Offshore, please visit its Web site at www.wtoffshore.com.
Contacts: Janet Yang, Finance Manager firstname.lastname@example.orgDanny Gibbons, SVP & CFO email@example.com 713-624-7326 SOURCE W&T Offshore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV