Smart Balance Acquires Glutino Food Group
For more information about Smart Balance, Inc., Smart Balance® products and the Smart Balance™ Food Plan, please visit www.smartbalance.com.
About the Glutino Food Group
Since 1983, the Glutino Food Group has been a trusted pioneer and leader in the gluten-free category. Based in Laval, Quebec, the company offers a wide variety of great-tasting, gluten-free foods consumers can trust. Products are available nationwide at local supermarkets, natural and organic retailers and on www.glutenfree.com.
For more information on The Glutino Food Group, visit www.Glutino.com.About Claridge Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Claridge is a group of investment companies representing the interests of the Stephen R. Bronfman family. Claridge's investments span the world and include holdings in the food and consumer, entertainment and real estate industries. SOURCE Smart Balance, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV