- Net earned premiums increased 25% to $59.2 million
- Property losses from U.S. storms were $5.1 million ($3.3 million after tax), contributing approximately 9 points to the combined ratio
- The combined ratio was 105.8% compared to 99.4%
- Operating cash flow was $8.1 million compared to $24.7 million
- Book value was $29.76 per diluted share versus $29.00 at December 31, 2010
American Safety Insurance Holdings, Ltd. Reports Second Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.