LMP Real Estate Income Fund Inc. (NYSE: RIT) announces its portfolio composition as of June 30, 2011.
Investment Objective: The Fund seeks high current income as a primary objective and capital appreciation as a secondary objective.
|Total Number of Common Stocks:||25|
|Total Number of Preferred Stocks:||27|
|Total Number of Securities:||52|
|Total Number of Issuers:||45|
|Industry Allocations (%)|
|Top 10 Holdings (%)|
|Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc.||4.0%|
|Camden Property Trust||3.8%|
|Entertainment Properties Trust||3.6%|
|First Potomac Realty Trust||3.6%|
|American Campus Communities Inc.||3.5%|
|Kilroy Realty Corp.||3.3%|
|OMEGA Healthcare Investors Inc.||3.1%|
|Kimco Realty Corp.||3.1%|
|Inception Date||July 31, 2002|
|(Daily NAV is available on market quotation systems using the symbol XRITX.)|
|Distribution Rate****||$ 0.0600 per share|
|Frequency||Monthly (declared quarterly, paid monthly)|
* Portfolio holdings and weightings are historical and are presented here for informational purposes only. They are subject to change at any time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV