Hickert-Hill Joins Unitrin As Head Of Investor Relations And Corporate Identity
Unitrin, Inc. (NYSE:UTR) announced today that Diana J. Hickert-Hill is joining the company as Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Identity.
Ms. Hickert-Hill is a seasoned executive in the insurance industry and was most recently Vice President, Investor Relations with Genworth Financial. Her previous positions include tenures as Vice President, Customer Experience for Genworth and global finance quality leader for GE Financial Assurance. She has substantial experience in investor relations, marketing and communications. Ms. Hickert-Hill has a Bachelor of Science degree in chemical engineering from the University of South Florida in Tampa.
Don Southwell, Unitrin’s Chief Executive Officer, stated that “We are delighted to have someone of Diana’s caliber join Unitrin to lead our investor relations and corporate identity efforts. Diana’s diverse experience and proven skills make her a key member of our senior leadership team as we seek to maximize value for our shareholders.”
Unitrin is a diversified insurance holding company, and its subsidiaries provide, auto, homeowners, life and other insurance products for individuals and small businesses.Unitrin’s principal businesses are:
- Kemper® (1) , which provides auto, homeowners and other insurance products to individuals through a network of independent agents,
- Unitrin Direct, which markets auto and homeowners insurance to consumers via direct mail, the Internet, employer-sponsored employee benefit programs and other affinity relationships,
- Unitrin Specialty, which provides auto insurance through a network of independent agents and brokers to individuals and small businesses which have had difficulty procuring insurance through traditional channels, usually due to adverse driving records or claim or credit histories, and
- Life and Health Insurance, which specializes in the sale of life and health insurance products to individuals through networks of employee agents and exclusive, independent agents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV