- Revenue was $14.1 million compared to $5.6 million.
- Gross margin improved to 20% compared to 17%.
- Operating expenses were $5.1 million compared to $4.5 million.
- Operating loss narrowed to $2.2 million compared to a loss of $3.5 million.
- Net loss available to common shareholders was $3.1 million, or $0.02 per share, compared to a loss of $4.7 million, or $0.04 per share.
Valence Technology Reports Fiscal 2012 First Quarter Financial Results And Business Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.