- Revenue was $14.1 million compared to $5.6 million.
- Gross margin improved to 20% compared to 17%.
- Operating expenses were $5.1 million compared to $4.5 million.
- Operating loss narrowed to $2.2 million compared to a loss of $3.5 million.
- Net loss available to common shareholders was $3.1 million, or $0.02 per share, compared to a loss of $4.7 million, or $0.04 per share.
Valence Technology Reports Fiscal 2012 First Quarter Financial Results And Business Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.