NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- HNI Corporation (NYSE:HNI) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $20.25, below its previous 52-week low of $20.30 with 133,645 shares traded as of 3:11 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 235,300 shares over the past 30 days. HNI has a market cap of $929.5 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are down 34.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. HNI Corporation and its subsidiaries design, manufacture, and market office furniture and hearth products primarily in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.1, below the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio of 30.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HNI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HNI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV