Unitrin Announces Quarterly Dividend
Unitrin, Inc. (NYSE: UTR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share. The dividend is payable on August 26, 2011 to its shareholders of record as of August 12, 2011.
Unitrin is a diversified insurance holding company, and its subsidiaries provide, auto, homeowners, life and other insurance products for individuals and small businesses.
Unitrin’s principal businesses are:
- Kemper® (1) , which provides auto, homeowners and other insurance products to individuals through a network of independent agents,
- Unitrin Direct, which markets auto and homeowners insurance to consumers via direct mail, the Internet, employer-sponsored employee benefit programs and other affinity relationships,
- Unitrin Specialty, which provides auto insurance through a network of independent agents and brokers to individuals and small businesses which have had difficulty procuring insurance through traditional channels, usually due to adverse driving records or claim or credit histories, and
- Life and Health Insurance, which specializes in the sale of life and health insurance products to individuals through networks of employee agents and exclusive independent agents.
Additional information about Unitrin is available by visiting its website http://www.unitrin.com/.(1) “Kemper” is a registered service mark of Unitrin, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV