NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following companies from the telecom industry based out of countries like China, France, Russia and the U.K. have strong potential upsides, based on quarterly results reported or soon to be released. Moreover, some of these companies generate attractive dividend yields.
A Research and Market report on Telecom 2011 says there are more than 5 billion global mobile subscribers, compared to less than 500 million subscribers in 1999. China and India offer huge potential for growth, driven by desirable demographics and the interest shown by large carriers and private investors.
Analysts expect these six telecom stocks to generate 10% to 49% upside over the next 12 months. These stocks have an average buy rating of 57% and zero sell rating. The dividend yield for these stocks ranges from 2% to 10%.The stocks are stacked based on upside, great to greatest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV