Bridge Capital Holdings (NASDAQ: BBNK), whose subsidiary is Bridge Bank, National Association, a full-service professional business bank headquartered in Silicon Valley, announced it will ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell today at 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
To commemorate the occasion of Bridge Capital Holdings’ 10 th anniversary, Dr. Allan C. Kramer, Chairman of the Board, Daniel P. Meyers, President & Chief Executive Officer, and Thomas A. Sa, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Strategy Officer, will be present at the NASDAQ MarketSite in New York City to officially close the day’s trading.
“We are honored to celebrate the 10 th anniversary of Bridge Capital Holdings by ringing the Closing Bell at the NASDAQ,” said Mr. Myers. “Over our ten-year history, we have grown from a small start-up to a leading business bank with more than $1 billion in assets. We are now known throughout Silicon Valley as the professional business bank of choice for small- and middle-market companies, as well as emerging growth companies. We look forward to another ten years of creating value for our customers, our employees, and our shareholders.”
“Nasdaq has been a valuable partner for Bridge Capital Holdings,” said Mr. Sa. “The platform provided through our Nasdaq listing has enabled us to raise the capital we needed to continually grow our franchise and create value for our shareholders.”Since 2001, Bridge Bank has served small- and middle-market businesses from across many industries, and at all stages – from inception to IPO and beyond – with an emphasis on corporate banking, technology, and emerging technology companies. “We’ve seen tremendous growth over the past decade,” said Dr. Kramer, a founding member of the bank’s Board of Directors. “We are well capitalized and we have all the elements in place to continue growing our franchise in the future.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV