In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Schrock Cabinetry, NASCAR racer Paul Menard toured Schrock’s Arthur, Ill. facility last week prior to earning his first NASCAR ® Sprint ® Cup Series ™ win at the Brickyard 400 on Sunday, July 31.
Schrock Cabinetry was founded in 1961 as Schrock Brothers Manufacturing specializing in handcrafted cabinetry for today’s homeowners. In 2008, Schrock aligned its like-minded reputation for precision and excellence with NASCAR as a leading sponsor for Menards ® Racing, alongside the family-owned hardware chain, Menards, and other brands.
“We couldn’t be more excited for Paul and his outstanding achievement at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Sunday,” said Greg Stoner, president at MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., Schrock’s parent company. “We were delighted to have had the opportunity to show him a small piece of Schrock’s 50 years of history and success just days before his big win.”
To learn more about Schrock Cabinet’s product line and retail locations across the U.S., visit www.schrockatmenards.com .About MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. Through operational excellence and expert understanding of industry needs and consumer trends, MasterBrand Cabinets Inc. (MBCI), has grown to be the largest cabinet manufacturer in North America. Its powerful portfolio of brands – ranging from standard to custom – offers quality cabinetry solutions for kitchen, bath and other areas of the home. Each of the brands holds certifications from the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association’s Environmental Stewardship Program. MBCI is an operating unit of the consumer product company, Fortune Brands Inc. (NYSE: FO). For more information, visit www.masterbrand.com . Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6817932&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV