SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) - Dan Fitzpatrick at RealMoney.com, talks about three stocks on CNBC's "Fast Money" and "Mad Money" and gives his thoughts on how investors can use those ideas to grow their money. Today's stocks include : PPG Industries (PPG), Alkermes (ALKS),and Mosaic (MOS),
On Tuesday's "Mad Money," Jim Cramer spoke to the CEO of PPG Industries. Fitzpatrick points to technical data and recommends avoiding the stock, at least for now. He said the chart points to an increasingly higher volume in selling. He said to watch the stock and to sell if it does not head back above $85.
Cramer also talked to the CEO of Alkermes on Tuesday. Fitzpatrick liked this chart better. The stock is down on the weekly chart, but he said the support level, near $16.43 is now where the past resistance level had been. But he said the stock is at the bottom of its trading range and could go lower. He said it would be better to wait and see if the stock drops about a $1 or $1.50 before buying.
The last stock Fitzpatrick examines is Mosaic. Based on the chart, Fitzpatrick said he sees a reverse head and shoulders pattern forming in Mosaic. He said this indicates the stock might gain some traction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV