SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) - Dan Fitzpatrick at RealMoney.com, talks about three stocks on CNBC's "Fast Money" and "Mad Money" and gives his thoughts on how investors can use those ideas to grow their money. Today's stocks include : PPG Industries (PPG), Alkermes (ALKS),and Mosaic (MOS),
On Tuesday's "Mad Money," Jim Cramer spoke to the CEO of PPG Industries. Fitzpatrick points to technical data and recommends avoiding the stock, at least for now. He said the chart points to an increasingly higher volume in selling. He said to watch the stock and to sell if it does not head back above $85.
Cramer also talked to the CEO of Alkermes on Tuesday. Fitzpatrick liked this chart better. The stock is down on the weekly chart, but he said the support level, near $16.43 is now where the past resistance level had been. But he said the stock is at the bottom of its trading range and could go lower. He said it would be better to wait and see if the stock drops about a $1 or $1.50 before buying.
The last stock Fitzpatrick examines is Mosaic. Based on the chart, Fitzpatrick said he sees a reverse head and shoulders pattern forming in Mosaic. He said this indicates the stock might gain some traction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV