United States Cellular Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (USM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- United States Cellular Corporation (NYSE:USM) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $41.33, below its previous 52-week low of $41.83 with 2,999 shares traded as of 9:47 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 79,900 shares over the past 30 days. United States Cellular has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 16% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. United States Cellular Corporation provides wireless voice and data services under the U.S. Cellular name in the United States. It offers a range of wireless handsets and laptop cards, as well as accessories, such as carrying cases, hands-free devices, batteries, and battery chargers. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.5, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 31.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your USM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV