NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Penn Virginia Resource Partners (NYSE:PVR) is tomorrow, August 4, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 49 cents per share. At a price of $27.24 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.1%. The average volume for Penn Virginia Resource has been 270,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Penn Virginia Resource has a market cap of $2 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 3.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Penn Virginia Resource Partners, L.P. engages in the management of coal and natural resource properties; and gathering and processing of natural gas in the United States. It operates in two segments, Coal and Natural Resource Management, and Natural Gas Midstream. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.4, below the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 33 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about PVR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV