MetroPCS (PCS) upgraded at Barclays to Equal-weight. $14 price target. Stock is already pricing in a higher churn rate and capital spending.
MetroPCS (PCS) downgraded at Baird from Outperform to Neutral. $10 price target. Company is struggling to promote smartphone growth.
Parker Hannifin (PH) downgraded at JPMorgan from Overweight to Neutral. $83 price target. Slowing end market growth.
Pinnacle West (PNW) upgraded at RBC from Sector Perform to Outperform. Stock is attractive, following a post-earnings selloff.Rowan (RDC) upgraded at Credit Suisse from Underperform to Neutral. $46 price target. Continued market success in high spec jackups. Rock-Tenn (RKT) upgraded at Deutsche from Hold to Buy. $80 price target. Company posted a strong quarter and is seeing synergies from the Smurfit-Stone purchase. Trimble Navigation (TRMB) upgraded at Canaccord from Hold to Buy. $53 price target. Company is leveraged to improving end-market demand. Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded at Sterne Agee from Buy to Neutral. Weaker key industrial and consumer markets could be a headwind.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV