Pacific Mercantile Bancorp Stock Upgraded (PMBC)
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, PACIFIC MERCANTILE BANCORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- PMBC, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 0.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 14.6%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for PACIFIC MERCANTILE BANCORP is currently very high, coming in at 77.70%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, PMBC's net profit margin of 13.10% significantly trails the industry average.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 1233.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.13 million to $1.68 million.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts