LogMeIn Inc. Stock Downgraded (LOGM)
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $5.43 million or 30.21% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. In comparison to the other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, LOGMEIN INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for LOGMEIN INC is currently very high, coming in at 95.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, LOGM's net profit margin of 9.20% significantly trails the industry average.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 26.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 3.11 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.