LogMeIn Inc. Stock Downgraded (LOGM)
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $5.43 million or 30.21% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. In comparison to the other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, LOGMEIN INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for LOGMEIN INC is currently very high, coming in at 95.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, LOGM's net profit margin of 9.20% significantly trails the industry average.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 26.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 3.11 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.