- Sales of folding cartons, which include custom folding cartons and stock packaging, were $12.5 million in the second quarter of 2011, up 18.6% from $10.5 million in the second quarter of 2010.
- For the second consecutive quarter, custom folding carton sales reached a record, advancing to $10.8 million in the second quarter of 2011, up 19.9% from $9.0 million in the second quarter of 2010, mainly due to increased business from several large existing customers, business from three new customers, and increased waste sales due to improved market conditions, offset partially by decreased business with several existing customers.
- Stock packaging sales of $1.7 million in the second quarter of 2011 were up 10.7% from $1.5 million in the second quarter of 2010. Improved market conditions had a favorable impact on the stock packaging line.
- Personalized print sales were $796,000 in the second quarter of 2011, down 7.0% from $856,000 in the second quarter of 2010, primarily due to continued weakness in this market.
MOD-PAC CORP.’s Net Income Up Sharply To $479,000 On 16.3% Sales Growth In 2011’s Second Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.