- All time record revenues of $28.8 million, representing a sequential quarterly increase of 4.8% and a year-over-year increase of 38%.
- Non-GAAP gross margin of 45.6% for the quarter compared with non-GAAP gross margin of 43.5% in the second quarter of last year; GAAP gross margin of 45.3% for the current quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating income of $3.0 million compared with non-GAAP operating income of $1.7 million in the second quarter of 2010. GAAP operating income reached $2.8 million in the current quarter;
- Non-GAAP net income of $2.9 million in the quarter compared with Non-GAAP net income of $1.4 million in the second quarter of 2010; GAAP net income of $2.2 million was earned in the current quarter.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.10; GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.07.
Camtek Announces All Time Record Revenues In The Second Quarter Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.