- Net revenue totaled R$8.1 billion in 1H11, 15% more than in 1H10 and a Company record, and R$4.3 billion in 2Q11, 14% up year-on-year and also a record;
- Gross profit reached R$1.8 billion in 2Q11, 18% higher than in 1Q11;
- Adjusted EBITDA amounted to R$1.8 billion in 2Q11, a 16% improvement over the R$1.5 billion recorded in 1Q11, and R$3.3 billion in 1H11, 7% up on the R$3.1 billion posted in the first six months of 2010;
- The adjusted EBITDA margin stood at 41% in the second quarter, higher than in 1Q11;
- Consolidated net income amounted to R$1.1 billion in 2Q11, 85% more than in the previous three months, and R$1.8 billion in 1H11, 32% higher than in the same period last year;
- Net revenue from mining reached the record figure of R$2.7 billion in 1H11, 110% up on 1H10, due to an iron ore sales volume of 13.3 million tonnes, also a record;
- Consolidated steel product sales volume in the domestic market, where margins are historically higher, accounted for 86% of total sales volume in 2Q11;
- CSN is a highly liquid company, with a cash position of R$11.7 billion.
CSN Posts Record Net Revenue Of R$8.1 Billion In 1H11
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.