- Net revenue totaled R$8.1 billion in 1H11, 15% more than in 1H10 and a Company record, and R$4.3 billion in 2Q11, 14% up year-on-year and also a record;
- Gross profit reached R$1.8 billion in 2Q11, 18% higher than in 1Q11;
- Adjusted EBITDA amounted to R$1.8 billion in 2Q11, a 16% improvement over the R$1.5 billion recorded in 1Q11, and R$3.3 billion in 1H11, 7% up on the R$3.1 billion posted in the first six months of 2010;
- The adjusted EBITDA margin stood at 41% in the second quarter, higher than in 1Q11;
- Consolidated net income amounted to R$1.1 billion in 2Q11, 85% more than in the previous three months, and R$1.8 billion in 1H11, 32% higher than in the same period last year;
- Net revenue from mining reached the record figure of R$2.7 billion in 1H11, 110% up on 1H10, due to an iron ore sales volume of 13.3 million tonnes, also a record;
- Consolidated steel product sales volume in the domestic market, where margins are historically higher, accounted for 86% of total sales volume in 2Q11;
- CSN is a highly liquid company, with a cash position of R$11.7 billion.
CSN Posts Record Net Revenue Of R$8.1 Billion In 1H11
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.