- Net sales for the 2011 third quarter were $366.7 million compared to net sales for the 2010 third quarter of $375.9 million.
- Income from operations for the 2011 third quarter was $13.9 million compared to income from operations for the 2010 third quarter of $12.5 million. Adjusted income from operations for the 2011 third quarter of $15.6 million increased $2.2 million from adjusted income from operations for the 2010 third quarter of $13.4 million.
- Net loss per share for the 2011 third quarter was $0.02 and was equal to the net loss per share for the 2010 third quarter. Adjusted net loss per share for the 2011 third quarter was $0.00 compared to an adjusted net loss per share for the 2010 third quarter of $0.01.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the 2011 third quarter of $35.9 million increased $1.4 million from adjusted EBITDA for the 2010 third quarter of $34.5 million.
Mueller Water Products Reports Fiscal 2011 Third-Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.