Ixia Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (XXIA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ixia (Nasdaq:XXIA) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $9.44, below its previous 52-week low of $9.45 with 454,546 shares traded as of 3:37 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 601,600 shares over the past 30 days. Ixia has a market cap of $687 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 42% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Ixia supplies converged network and application performance testing solutions for network equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises, and government agencies the United States and internationally. It designs and validates a range of IP and 3G/LTE networking equipment. The company has a P/E ratio of 37, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your XXIA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV