PowerShares SmallCap Utilities ETF (PSCU) follows the S&P SmallCap 600 Utilities Index which takes the SmallCap 600 utility equity components to form the index. The fund was launched in April 2010. The expense ratio is .29%. AUM equal $46 million and average daily trading volume is 6,000 shares. As of late July 2011 the annual dividend was $.57 making the current yield 1.85% and year to date of 10.38%.
Here are PSCU's top 10 holdings and weightings as of July 2011. They are 1. Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY): 9.73%; 2. New Jersey Resources (NJR): 8.15%; 3. Southwest Gas (SWX): 7.63%; 4. South Jersey Industries (SJI): 7.14%; 5. UIL Holdings (UIL): 7.14%; 6. NorthWestern (NWE): 4.68%; 7. CH Energy Group (CHG): 4.58%; 8. Avista (AVA): 4.57%; 9. El Paso Electric (EE): 4.51%; 10. UniSource Energy (UNS): 4.49%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV