First Trust Utilities AlphaDEX ETF (FXU)) follows the StrataQuant Index which is another "enhanced" index designed around quantitative methodologies by the NYSE Euronext employing the AlphaDEX system of constituent selection from the Russell 1000 Index. The fund was launched in May 2007. The expense ratio is .70%. AUM equal $92 million with average daily trading volume of 50K shares. As of late July 2011 the annual dividend was $.42 making the current yield 2.30% and year to date of 10.77%.
Here are FXU's top 10 holdings and weightings. They are 1. NRG Energy (NRG): 3.63%; 2. MetroPCS Communications (PCG): 3.48%; 3. Edison International (EIX): 3.40%; 4. Public Service Enterprise Group (PEG) 3.36%; 5. Great Plains Energy (GXP): 3.34%; 6. DTE Energy Holding Company (DTE): 3.33%; 7. CenturyLink (CTL): 3.28%; 8. AT&T (T): 3.26%; 9. Entergy (ETR): 3.20%; 10. Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): 3.06%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV