NASHVILLE, Tenn., Aug. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE: HR) today announced its common stock cash dividend for the quarter ended June 30, 2011. This dividend, in the amount of $0.30 per share, is payable on September 1, 2011 to shareholders of record on August 18, 2011.
Healthcare Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust that integrates owning, managing, financing and developing income-producing real estate properties associated primarily with the delivery of outpatient healthcare services throughout the United States. The Company had investments of approximately $2.7 billion in 213 real estate properties and mortgages as of March 31, 2011, excluding assets classified as held for sale and including an investment in one unconsolidated joint venture. The Company's 202 owned real estate properties, excluding assets classified as held for sale, are located in 28 states, totaling approximately 13.3 million square feet. The Company provides property management services to approximately 9.2 million square feet nationwide.
In addition to the historical information contained within, the matters discussed in this press release may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. These risks are discussed in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission by Healthcare Realty Trust, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010 under the heading "Risk Factors," and as updated in its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q filed thereafter. Forward-looking statements represent the Company's judgment as of the date of this release. The Company disclaims any obligation to update forward-looking statements.SOURCE Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV