To learn more about Wells Fargo & Company, please visit the company's web site at www.wellsfargo.com.
About Canaccord Genuity
Canaccord Genuity is the global capital markets division of Canaccord Financial Inc (CF: TSX |CF.: AIM), offering institutional and corporate clients idea-driven investment banking, merger and acquisition, research, sales and trading services from 14 offices worldwide. Our team of over 400 capital markets professionals have industry and transactional expertise in critical sectors of the global economy: Metals and Mining, Energy, Agriculture, Technology, Telecommunications, Financials, Consumer Products, Real Estate, Transportation, Infrastructure, Sustainability, Life Sciences, Support Services and Investment Trusts. We are committed to providing valued services to our clients throughout the entire lifecycle of their business and operating as a gold standard independent investment bank – expansive in resources and reach, but targeted in industry expertise, market focus and individual client attention.
Canaccord Genuity operates through subsidiaries of Canaccord Financial Inc. Canaccord Genuity Inc. operates in the United States, Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary and Montreal and is a member of FINRA/SIPC. Canaccord Genuity Limited operates in the United Kingdom, and is regulated and authorized by the Financial Services Authority and is a member of the LSE. Canaccord Genuity Corp. operates in Canada and is a Member of CIPF and IIROC. Canaccord Genuity Asia ( Beijing) Limited operates in China.More information is available at www.canaccordgenuity.com. About Macquarie Group With more than 10 years' intensive involvement in the global energy sector, Macquarie Group has a long-standing financial services expertise with a dedicated focus on the energy industry. We offer a broad range of financial services to clients around the world. Using our in-depth specialist knowledge, we focus on:
- advice on mergers and acquisitions
- debt and equity underwriting
- equities research
- initial public offerings
- acquisitions and divestitures advice
- hedging and structured transactions
- strategic and capital management advice
- transportation and storage
- physical asset management
- physical trading in natural gas, power, LNG, coal, oil and natural gas liquids.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV