NEW YORK (TheStreet -- This week's IPO calendar is relatively thin, both in volume and quality.
American Capital Mortgage (MTGE) is a real estate investment trust investing in mortgages and mortgage-backed securities. It's looking to raise $350 million through the sale of 17.5 million shares at $20 each.
WageWorks (WAGE) is also coming to market, targeting $75 million. It's offering 5.8 million with an anticipated pricing range of $12 to $14. The company provides employee expense tracking software.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV