Rogers Reaches New 52-Week High (ROG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $50.28, above its previous 52-week high of $49.56 with 106,131 shares traded as of 10:18 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 75,600 shares over the past 30 days. Rogers has a market cap of $774.2 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 25.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Rogers Corporation manufactures and supplies a range of specialty materials and components worldwide. Its High Performance Foams segment manufactures urethane, polyurethane, and silicone foam products. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.1, equal to the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ROG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV