NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Alliance Resource Partners (Nasdaq:ARLP) is tomorrow, August 3, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 92 cents per share. At a price of $75.99 as of 10 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.8%. The average volume for Alliance Resource has been 108,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Alliance Resource has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are up 16.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. engages in the production and marketing of coal for utilities and industrial users in the United States. It operates nine underground mining complexes, which offer low, medium, and high-sulfur coal. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.5, equal to the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ARLP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV