Niska Gas Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (NKA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Niska Gas Storage Partners (NYSE:NKA) is tomorrow, August 3, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 35 cents per share. At a price of $16.39 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.7%. The average volume for Niska Gas has been 248,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Niska Gas has a market cap of $546.3 million and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 18.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC owns and operates natural gas storage assets in North America. It owns or contracts for approximately 185.5 billion cubic feet of total gas storage capacity. The company has a P/E ratio of 52.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV